Building & Property Improvement Forms

Solicitor Permits

Applicants must complete the application and submit a notorized authorization. The Corporate Application must be completed by all companies/groups/individuals wishing to solicit in the Village.

Vital Records Request

The Homer Village Clerk’s Office issues certified copies of birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates to qualified individuals. Applications can be submitted via mail or in person at the Village Clerk’s Office.

To apply by mail, send the completed application (with payment and photo identification) to:

Homer Village Clerk
Vital Records Request
31 N. Main Street
Homer, NY 13077

Dan Egnor

Village Clerk

31 North Main Street
Homer, NY 13077
(607) 749-3322

Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Last Friday of each month: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Unless otherwise posted


Comprehensive Plan

Freedom of Information Request

Proposed Standard Work Day

Proposed Standard Work Day