JOIN THE CORTLAND COUNTY SHERIFF’S CORRECTIONS STAFF!
A Highly Professional Organization with Great Benefits!
- Health, Dental, Vision-continues in retirement!
- 25 Year NYS Pension and optional Nationwide 457(b) Deferred Compensation
- Paid time off your first year!- vacation (after 6 months), sick, floating holidays, personal time
- Paid training and annual uniform allowance
- Continuing educational benefits after 2 years
- Promotional opportunities
Hire Rate $36,199 * $40,221 after probation * Up to $62,000+
– High School Diploma or Equivalent & valid NYS Driver’s License
– Physical fitness test, psychological, physical, drug screen, background check
Deadline to submit application November 1, 2018 * Exam Date November 17, 2018
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
CORTLAND COUNTY PERSONNEL
60 CENTRAL AVE
CORTLAND, NY 13045-2746
Applications can be printed from www.cortland-co.org/266/JobExam-Application
To apply for a job with the Village of Homer, complete an Application for Job/Civil Service Exam.
If you answered “yes” to question 5e or 5g on the employment application you must also fill out a Disclosure and Consent Form for Background Investigation.
Completed applications must be sent to Cortland County Personnel. They cannot accept electronic signatures at this time so you must print and sign, and then submit by mail or fax.
Cortland County Personnel/Civil Service
County Office Building
60 Central Avenue
Cortland, NY 13045
Phone: (607) 753-5076
Fax: (607) 758-5517