Youth & Adult Rec Programs
Did you know that the Village of Homer offers many recreational programs and activities?
Visit villageofhomer.recdesk.com for a complete lists and to register online. Registrations are now online only for Village programs.
Interested in starting a new program or league? Have ideas or suggestions? Contact Zack!
Zack Pollak, Recreation Director
2019 Summer/Fall Registration Deadlines (Clink for printable PDF)
- Soccer: 6/2
- Swim Lessons: 1 day sign up 6/3 – Free to village residents, $10 all others.
- Finger Lakes Softball: 6/5
- Tennis Lessons Session 1: 6/24
- Tennis Lessons Session 2: 7/15
- Tackle Football: 7/17
- Cheerleading: 7/17
- Flag Football: 8/11
- Youth Football Camp: $75 BEFORE August 1 $100 AFTER
- Boys Basketball Camp: Registration goes up $10 after 6/1 and late registrations are not guaranteed camp jersey.
- Girls Basketball Camp: 6/7
- Trojan/Black Knight Volleyball Summer Camp: Registration up to and day of camp (July 22nd)
- Lax Camp: Limited to 50 participants, first come, first serve. (July 22nd)
Other Events & Activities
- Mobile Arts & Crafts: July 1-August 9th, 10am – 1pm (will not meet on July 4th)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday on the Village Green. Fridays in July will tie into the Library’s lunchtime story
- Tuesday, Thursday at Newton Water Works Park on Rt 281
Phillips Free Library
- Family Nights at the Library, Wednesday nights in July, from 6:00 – 6: 45 pm. Visit the concert series after! J
- Life-Sized Games: Mondays in July and August from 3:00-4:30 pm
- Lunchtime Story Launch: Fridays during July at noon
Declaration of Independence Reading: 7/4, 10 a.m. @ Center for the Arts
Lilypad Puppet TheatrePuppet Show & Build Workshop: 6/22, 10:30am – 12:30pm @ Center for the Arts
31 North Main Street
Homer, NY 13077
Any paperwork should be turned into Kristen at the Village Office, located at 31 North Main Street.
- Gary J. Harrington
- Ward Dukelow
- Senior Representative
- Brian Pepper
- Matthew Small
- Jeff Shattuck