BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Thursday, September 7, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
1. Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees called to order by Mayor Hal McCabe. Pledge of Allegiance to follow.
2. Approve Minutes
August 9, 2017
3. Treasurer’s report:
• Financial Status of operating funds-Newton Water Works revenues and expenditures, General revenues and expenditures.
• Authorize payment of bills
4. Report of Offices and filing of written reports: Cemetery, Codes, Dogs, DPW, Fire Inspector, Fire Department, Police, Recreation, Water & Sewer.
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Old Business
A. Town Hall/Village Move-In Update
B. Code issues
C. 23 South Main aka the pit
7. New Business
A. Plan First Contract for New Village Computers and Upgrades
B. School Resource Officer Agreement Approval
C. Clarification to Policy, Animal Removal (Village/Property Owner Responsibility)
D. Farmers Market
9. Comments by Board Members
10. Executive Session