|VILLAGE OF HOMER|
| VILLAGE CLERK’S OFFICE
31 North Main Street
HOMER, NY 13077
|COUNTY OF CORTLAND
STATE OF NEW YORK
|THE “HOMEVILLE” OF DAVID HARUM
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Tuesday January 9, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees called to order by Mayor Hal McCabe.
- Meet and Greet Your County Legislator:
- Kelly L. Fairchild Preston LD 10
- Linda Jones LD 9
- Approve Minutes – December 13, 2017
- Treasurer’s report:
- Financial Status of operating funds, Newton Water Works and General, revenues and expenditures.
- Authorize payment of bills
- F & G Funds – Vouchers 232-258 – $30,322.47
- A Fund – Vouchers 768-827 – $255,031.62
- Report of Offices and filing of written reports: Codes, DPW, Fire Department, Police, Recreation, Water & Sewer.
- Privilege of the Floor
- Old Business
- New Business
- Approval of Refund of a Cemetery Lot Sale and Maintenance Fee for Judy Booth.
- Approval of a Banner to Celebrate Access to Independence’s 20th Anniversary with dates to be July 23rd to July 30th of this year.
- Preliminary Budget Discussion – Adoption to occur at Special Board Session scheduled for Thursday, 1/25/18 at 6 pm.
- Comments by Board Members
- Executive Session